Jacknife is a diverse team of creative problem solvers dedicated to making the world better(er). We believe that design has the power to affect positive change. By working closely with our clients, listening to people and appreciating the complexity of cultural contexts, we are able to craft brands, products, services and experiences that enrich people’s lives.
We’re looking for a talented and like-minded Production Designer to join our team. Someone well-rounded who is eager to work with and support our design team, implementing world-class design solutions for our clients.
Roles & Responsibilites
- Collaborate with our creative and project management teams to clearly understand all project requirements and ensure the delivery of complete and accurate artwork (print, digital, social) to publications, printers and developers on time and on brand.
- Flight checking and preparation of files for production – Work will range from multi page layout, size versioning collateral roll out, working with packaging dielines, prepping large format environmental design files, web and mobile production, photo editing, creating new business decks and RFP’s and managing internal branded documentation.
- Assist in the evolution of detailed organization of external and internal files and processes.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience in a design production capacity for various print, environmental and digital products
- Expert technical/production skills in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Have a keen eye for design, but happy to work the majority of time on production-related tasks
- Has the ability work efficiently on multiple projects at once while meeting tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills and team player who has the ability to work collaboratively with others
- Extremely flexible and has the ability to switch gears quickly as studio priorities change
- Exceptional problem solver and fast learner
- A high attention to detail is a must
- Experience creating branded templates (Keynote, Powerpoint, MSWord)
- Knowledge of accessibility standards in print and web is a major bonus.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates that meet these requirements will be contacted for an interview.
If this is you, please send us your CV and portfolio post haste!