Jacknife is a diverse team of creative problem solvers dedicated to making the world better(er). We believe that design has the power to affect positive change. By working closely with our clients, listening to people and appreciating the complexity of cultural contexts, we are able to craft brands, products, services and experiences that enrich people’s lives.
We are looking for a like-minded Intermediate Designer to join our team. Someone well rounded who takes an experiential approach, who has corporate experience and is eager to work on branding projects of all sizes. A good systems designer who is sharp and flexible, loves white space and grids. Who thrives in rapid-fire moments and has the ability to switch gears quickly in response to changing studio priorities.
Roles & Responsibilites
- Take an vital role in the studio; embracing the ethos and brand values of Jacknife while working independently on client projects and an active team member supporting larger studio projects.
- Engage with creative projects in a client facing capacity that includes creative presentations, project briefings with key stakeholders, and maintaining exceptional client relationships.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to demonstrate an ability to convey complex creative concepts to clients.
- Demonstrate a commitment to professional development, staying on top of design culture and industry trends
- Maintain focused and strategic thinking while multitasking projects with tight timelines.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- 4-5 years experience required
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to create both digital & print communications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong layout abilities
- Keen attention to detail
- Team player & relationship builder
- Highly organized
- Self starter problem solver
- Interested in design culture and is actively involved in similar activities outside of work.
- Branded environments, packaging, editorial, and front end online experience is a huge asset.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates that meet these requirements will be contacted for an interview. If this is you, please send us your CV and portfolio post haste!