Jacknife is looking for a Project Manager. We’re looking for a take-charge kind of person with the deep roots in digital production/project management.
The Project Manager will lead projects and manage client expectations through planning, creative development and execution of all phases of a project. The Project Manager will work closely and lead a diverse and talented group of designers and manage outside partners like printers, programmers, videographers and other digital services not offered in house.
You are an integral part of the team, part the creative process and have the ability to communicate the creative vision of each project. You will handle and develop our client’s business. You will work closely and support our Creative directors, Digital Strategist, Creative Services team and Designers to offer clients insightful, creative solutions, value and exceptional service across our varied projects.
Social Media, websites, app’s to old school non digital media, you know how put a project plan together and ensure things are done on time and on budget. You can translate “DEV speak” with ease, and are able to communicate aspects of a complex digital project to the internal team as well as to client while still understanding the difference between CMYK and Pantone®. Experience in Product and Enviromental Design is a bonus and special consideration will be given to those with this skill set.
The right fit is important to us. You have the type of personality that gels with the creative team and connects with clients. You build relationships inside and outside the office. You’re confident, assertive, knowledgeable and understanding with great influencing and organizational skills.
Roles & Responsibilites
- Overall management of assigned projects/accounts
- Develop a positive and partnering relationship with assigned accounts
- Fully understand all aspects of the clients’ businesses and their current environments
- Organically grow business with assigned accounts
- Develop, manage and monitor timelines, and budgets to profitability
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction on assigned accounts
- Take an active role in building a positive agency culture