Jacknife needs you – a sharp Account Manager to join our growing team.
You’re a strategic thinker who loves to lead, but also gets your hands dirty. Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will lead multiple accounts and projects through planning, creative development and execution. You will work closely with a diverse and talented group of strategists, creatives and external partners to deliver top-notch creativity. You will build and foster all client relationships with growth in mind. You understand that Jacknife is design-led and a leader in the business of creativity. You’ll tap into your IQ and EQ to deliver optimal experiences for our team, clients and partners.
The right fit is important to us. You have that down-to-earth type of personality that gels with our creative team and connects with clients. We are fun to work with, and so are you. You’re confident, organized and an excellent communicator.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Overall management of assigned projects
- Oversee the creative process from concept to delivery
- Craft clear and concise briefing documents to ensure project stakeholders understand project objectives.
- Creation of a detailed statement of work and budget estimates for projects
- Development of project schedules to meet client deadlines
- Interacts with client and studio staff regarding client needs; Ongoing and timely communication to internal and external project stakeholders
- Secure all required client approvals for creative execution
- Manage and track project costs within budgets and ensure maximum profitability
- Manage external vendors ensuring they adhere to budget, timelines and service expectations
- Effectively manage multiple priorities from one or more projects/tasks
- Take an active role in building a positive studio culture
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years experience in a client services/project management role
- We’re looking for intermediate-level applicants
- Solid understanding of design process
- Solid understanding of integrated media (print, digital, broadcast, experiential)
- Superior communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- A strong strategic thinker with exceptional problem solving skills
- Pride in workmanship: Do all things to the best of your ability
- Proven history in managing multiple projects simultaneously, on-time and on-budget – some with tight and aggressive deadlines
- Project management experience for Environmental Design is a bonus!
- Genuine interest in current trends, brands and design and the marketing world in general
- A bilingual candidate is a bonus