Jacknife is looking for a Project Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Group Director of Accounts and Creative Services, you will lead multiple projects and manage client expectations through planning, creative development and execution of all phases of a project. You will work closely with a diverse and talented group of designers and manage outside partners such as printers, developers, videographers and other production services not offered in house.
The right fit is important to us. You should have the type of personality that gels with our creative team and connects with clients. You are confident, organized and are an excellent communicator.
Roles & Responsibilites
- Overall management of assigned projects
- Oversee Creative Process from Concept to Delivery
- Craft clear and concise briefing documents to ensure project stakeholders understand project objectives.
- Creation of a detailed statement of work and budget estimates for projects
- Development of project schedules to meet client deadlines
- Interacts with Client and Studio staff regarding client needs; Ongoing and timely communication to internal and external project stakeholders
- Secure all required client approvals for creative execution
- Manage and track project costs within budgets and ensure maximum profitability
- Manage external vendors ensuring they adhere to budget, timelines and service expectations.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities from one or more projects/tasks
- Take an active role in building a positive studio culture
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a client services/project management role
- Solid understanding of digital project management
- Solid understanding of project management processes that can be used across all media
- Superior communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- A strong strategic thinker with exceptional problem solving skills
- Pride in workmanship: Do all things to the best of your ability
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written
- Demonstrated leadership with ability to manage daily operations effectively
- Proven history in managing multiple projects simultaneously, on-time and on-budget – some with tight and aggressive deadlines
- Project management experience for Environmental Design and Industrial Design projects is a bonus
- Genuine interest in current trends, brands and design and the marketing world in general
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates that meet these requirements will be contacted for an interview. If this is you, please send us your CV and portfolio post haste!